Encapsulation, waterproofing and stabilization of a crawl space in South Glengarry, Ontario
We have transformed this crawl space so that it is no longer wet and is solid.
- We encapsulated it all with our CleanSpace vapor barrier membrane.
- We solidified the beams thanks to the SmartJacks support pillars.
- We have waterproofed everything by installing a TripleSafe sump pump system, a SmartSump sump pump system, and a SmartDrain floor drain.
- We connected our SaniDry XP dehumidifier to the pump system so that the water particles in the air are intercepted and evacuated away from the house.
We are happy to have been able to solve these problems in the crawl space. For a free estimate, click here!
South Glengarry, ON Foundation Repair, Crawl Spaces & Waterproofing Contractor
Click the icons to see what our customers had to say.
Responsible basement waterproofing, foundation repair company serving South Glengarry, Quebec
We not only adhere to the highest industry standards, we strive to be the industry leader in the home improvement-related services we provide. We also use state-of-the-art products and technology which are designed to fix your home. We are the authorized Basement Systems dealer in South Glengarry, ON.
Services we offer in South Glengarry:
- Wet/flooded basement waterproofing solutions.
- Lifetime warranty on all perimeter waterproofing systems.
- Foundation and structural repair solutions.
- 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects on foundation products.
- Basement finishing and remodeling services.
- Crawl space sealing with CleanSpace vapor barrier.
- 25-year warranty on crawl space encapsulation systems.
- Financing Available
- FREE written estimates and inspections, and fast installation
- Gutter Installation
- Gutter Guards
- And More!
Our client from South Glengarry contacted us in 2015 to talk about his crawl space problem and wanted to know what solutions we can offer him that could solve the problems permanently.
In addition, he has informed us also that he wanted to sell his house, but he needed to fix its problems so that potential buyers won’t be scared off.
Also he has informed us that he was mainly interested in our dehumidification system, because he felt that the air was still wet.
After going for a free inspection, we proposed a complete encapsulation solution with our products specially designed by engineers for the space of the crawl space, but our client decided to install only the SaniDry XP.
In 2016, the client sold the house to a new owner, Mr. Ronald who was able to benefit from the guarantee.
This client was interested in the complete encapsulation solution. So, two and a half years later, we installed a CleanSpace membrane that is an ultra-resistant vapor barrier specifically designed to block water vapor. In addition, to permanently stabilize the foundations, we have installed SmartJacks support pillars that are specially designed to fit the height of the crawl space while being adjustable to be tightened over time over time. Finally, new owner has decided to replace the old pump with our three-pump system, the TripleSafe. This system consists of 3 sump pumps, one of which is battery operated during power outages. We also installed another sump pump, the SmartSump, because the space and the amount of water are very bulky. Thus, all this forms a very efficient and safe system which gave our client an extra peace of mind during rain storms and strong winds.