Systèmes Sous-sol Québec Works Closely with Building Inspectors and Experts
We recommend qualified experts – members of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI-Québec), the Québec Association of Building Inspectors (AIBQ) and the Ordre des technologues professionnels du Québec (OTPQ) - that provide the described services below:
- Legal expertise in water infiltration and environment of basements and crawl spaces, ice barriers, insulation problems, moisture, foundation, roof, etc.
An exhaustive report related to the specific problem with a description of the problem source and a complete estimate including plans is delivered to you so you understand the source and the scale of work to be executed well.
This expertise is guaranteed by the expert in charge, in condition that the corrective works are executed according to the report recommendations.
- Prior-purchase / Prior-selling / Preventive Inspection
Note: We recommend that the expert possesses a professional insurance (Errors and Omissions) which is superior to the majority of inspectors’ insurances: 2 000 000 $ (civil responsibility of their companies); 250 000 $ (professional responsibility).
We recommend as well that the experts possess sophisticated equipment that allow them to target the problem well.
- Laser temperature reader.
- Hygrometer that allows to take humidity level directly inside materials.
- Blower Door Tests to diagnose the energy efficiency inside heated areas.
Great success at the National Conference of the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI).
Basements Systems Quebec had the chance to demonstrate its leadership in basement and foundation repairs to more than 300 building inspectors from across Canada during the national conference of the CAHPI.